Inbound Application

"I'm a horticulture or agriculture student interested in training in the USA. I am enrolled in at least 2-year agricultural/horticultural college or have at least 2 years of experience."


If you agree with the sentence above and think that our program is right for you, please complete the form below. We will be able to evaluate you and, hopefully, ask you to apply to our program using our full application.

Please, USE ENGLISH ALPHABET only. Email us if you are having trouble with the form.

TURFGRASS MANAGEMENT applicants only - you are required to submit your CV. Use the upload field on the very bottom of this page. This is optional for other applicants.

Personal Information

Date of Birth *
Format: 07/21/2024
Note: only citizens of our partner countries can apply.
Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: png jpg jpeg.
Images must be between 400x400 and 1000x1000 pixels.
Please give full name of your college and list the field of study and qualifications gained.
When can you start? *
How long can you stay in the United States? *
If yes, please explain what for and on what kind of visa.
All applicants are required to upload a CV using the field below.
Files must be less than 5 MB.
Allowed file types: txt pdf.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.